About this item
- Featuring a 7” IPS screen, HD 1280 × 800 resolution, 450cd/m² of brightness, a contrast ratio of 1200:1, an aspect ratio of 16:10, and 0.07875 × 0.07875mm dot pitch, this monitor is handy for video shooting
- Supports 4K UHD 3840 × 2160p (30/29.97/25/24/23.98Hz), 1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
- With a 17mm ultra-thin design, the field monitor is lightweight and portable. Compatible with digital SLR cameras, camera kits, handheld stabilizers, camera cranes, and more. The included sunshade blocks harsh sunlight and makes the display visible outdoors
- Includes monitoring tools such as Peaking Focus Assist, Check Field (Red, Green, Blue, Mono), Pixel to Pixel, Center Marker, Safe Frames (80%, 86%, 90%, 93%, 96%, 2.35:1, off), Image Flip (H, V, V_H), Image Freeze, and Custom Color Temperature
- Neewer F100 Field Monitor, Mini HDMI Cable, Micro HDMI Cable, Sunshade, Mini Ball Head, AV Cable, NP-F550 2600mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery，NP-F550 USB Battery Charger, User Manual
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.